Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:08:38 +0200

Hi Nuage

Nuage wrote:
I remember this bug to happen with my network code, being unable to fix it. I
can only validate the bug, yet. This is one of the reasons I think it has to be
rewritten.

Have you been able to reproduce it? If not then please get involved now.
Perhaps you and Bradley can solve it together.

I can't believe that this one bug can hold us back from 1.0 for months (years?).

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

P.S.: I'm always available to reproduce/test it. Maybe I find time to dig into
it.