Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:15:21 -0700

On 7/15/06, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
Well me and Giszmo are doing some testing, we're making progress. We
can reproduce the bug easily, he goes on 1024x1600 mesa, I host, his
machine lags so much that it crashes.

I've been doing some output, I can't exactly determine it. For
NetGame::pushOrder, do both players orders get "pushed"? As in, if I
play, do my orders, and the orders that come from the net, get put
through the function? As well, the playerNumbers seem to change
between computers. Me and Giszmo are getting matching checksums, but
his are from player #1, and mine are from player #0.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault

Well I've answered my own questions, so to speak. No answer reply required :)

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault