Re: [glob2-devel] Workers not getting assigned to tasks

From: Ghislain \"Court-Jus\" LEVEQUE
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Workers not getting assigned to tasks
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:22:09 +0100

Emmanuel Eckard wrote:
Would be great to include such notions in the tutorial as well...
Yes I think so.

I also think it would be great if I could continue the tutorial but I really don't have time now and am so sorry about that because I have a great pleasure working with you guys on this game.

I hope I will have more time soon but can't promise anything

--
A+
Ghislain "Court-Jus"