[glob2-devel] allocation reports required

From: Nuage
Subject: [glob2-devel] allocation reports required
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:00:20 +0100

I don't know how much I fixed the problem.

1) If you see something going wrong, please try to undesrand when this can,
and when this can't happend, in order to help us to make this algorithm as
good as possible. If you loaded an old map, please wait at least 2 min before
looking for new bugs, as the system need to restabilize.
2) If you see real improvement, please report too.

Note:
I'm currently tring to find out a new algorithm to globaly optimise this
allocation... If you have any brilliand idea how to perfectly optimise
this problem, please tell us!