Re: [glob2-devel] New scripting API

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New scripting API
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:57:58 +0200

(I was going to suggest embedding python, BTW.)

Yes, whatever the language, it's certainly the best idea to take one that already exists! A C-like language is cool, because many people already know it since many languages are based on these concepts.

For alpha7 I think it gets ready for it too, and it will be very soon here. THANKS A LOT TO NCT WHO'S NOW WORKING ON IT! ;)

Gabriel