Re: [glob2-devel] New scripting API

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New scripting API
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:40:40 -0700

I have had several ideas for maps, but have been very limited by the
scripting. :(  Also, for the campains I had made, I wonted to put in
deferant types of buildings and add other stuff to make them much
better. Once you do make a new scripting language, I would be more than
happy to remake those missions with me original plan in mind.

Joey Marshall