[glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:34:18 +0200

Hello,

I'm back from holidays ( I came back yesterday). Since then I've worked on
glob2. I've rearchitectured most of the libgag low level backend. Now it's
cleaner, simpler, faster. I also added glSDL (updated with some custom
functions) so that we have a GL backend. For now the backend is still buggy,
and I need to find why. If you are motivated to test on your machine, you are
very welcome.

Cyrille also colored two buildings from Emanuel.

Have fun,

Steph