[glob2-devel] Mac OS download

From: Martin Nyffenegger
Subject: [glob2-devel] Mac OS download
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:24:07 +0200

Hello folks,
Good news everyone; I just read the lines for putting downloadable stuff on the apple website and globulation meets all but one point: it's beta. Although beta might be ok, it would be better if we had a final release, so juste to let you know, once we have an alpha release, we can put it on the apple software page which will give us a rather large community of potential players.

Have fun,
Martin N