Re: [glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:36:22 -0500

On Saturday 31 July 2004 18:36, Stephane Magnenat wrote:
> Yes, I fixed it some hours ago. As I'm returning from holidays with big
> priority on code, I haven't read most of my emails nor the forums yet.
>
> Steph

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

BTW, with double buffering on, the level editor crashes upon entering.  Also,
it charshes when you click on the level to button.

About the opengl backend, I cannot tell any difference between using -t0 or
-t1.  (nor is there a difference between -a and -A.)  I configured with
--enable-opengl.  Is there anything else I need to do?  My card is an ATI M3.
(Rage128 chipset.)

Also, after running ./syncdata I did not get the new graphics.  Did you
remember to add them?

MWM

P.S. It could just be my imagination, but it seems to load faster now. :)