Re: [Fsfe-uk] Logo suggestion

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Logo suggestion
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:49:37 +0000 (GMT)

Alistair Davidson writes:
 > --=====================_-850043348==_
 >
 > I was reading Nessie's task list and noticed that we're still experimenting
 > with logos... I'm bored in my computing lab so I got to work. All I had to
 > hand were Word's "I am bloat, here me roar!" vector drawing tools...

sentence should continue ... "so I waited until I had access to a
machine running GNU/Linux and GIMP rather than lose all credibility on
the fsfe-uk mailing list by posting a Windows-produced BMP file".

Project Suggestion: Persuade your University to provide machines using
a free operating system in their labs.  Find out what the issues are.
Based on your experience write up a guide for other people to follow.