Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lots of little bits

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lots of little bits
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:05:45 +0000

At 12:50 PM 2/28/02 +0000, you wrote:
Jalia ?  I've got it on CD next to me ...

http://www.jalia.com/

Don't know about copying it.  You might want to have a look at the
web site ?

From the website :

This (Jalia Version 1.0) program is for evaluation purposes only and is supplied free of charge, whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this software provides accurate guidance, it is impossible to predict all the circumstances in which it may be used. There is no warranty for the program. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the program on an "as is" basis without any warranty and liability of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk as to quality and performance of the program is with you. Should the program prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.By loading the Jalia Version 1.0 program you accept the exclusion of liability.

This (Jalia Version 1.0 ) program may not be reproduced in whole or any part thereof or in any form without written permission from CD Media Ltd's exclusive licensee, I T Contractors Ltd, and is not for re-sale. Your installation of Jalia software, or any programs contained in it, constitutes your acceptance of the applicable license terms and conditions.

Oh well... NEXT!

Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate

icq - 122500800