Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, dear friends...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, dear friends...
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:13:44 +0000

Alex:
> www.affs.org.uk has had 'stuff' on it since sometime yesterday; whether
> or not these pages are real or fake I've yet to figure out ;-)

Aha!  Sort of a usability graveyard (I have no CSS in the usual browser),
but at least there's something there now!  Rather a different stylesheet
moan to you were expecting, I think?  Firing up Mozilla displays something
in black on dark green that I can't read.  Maybe that's more what you
expected? ;-)

[...]
> and I think having a longer FAQ is also necessary.=20

Indeed.  However, I think I'm a bad person to suggest what questions are
frequently asked.  I'd start to break the FAQ up into sections (even if only
on the one page) very soon, though.

> Other suggestions for content more than welcome.. and I guess I will
> probably get pulled up sharpish if the pages don't validate .. ;)

OK, what do we want?  News, About, Documents and Contacts are obvious
top-level sections to me.  What else?

Validating pages?  tidy is your friend.
--
MJR