Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, dear friends...

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, dear friends...
Date: 19 Feb 2002 07:43:49 +0000

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 23:07, MJ Ray wrote:
> Currently bits at http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs.html
> http://www.alexhudson.com/Documents/ and
> http://littlemonster.free.fr/en/affs/
>
> I'm sure Alex will tell us when there are some real pages to look at. ;-)

www.affs.org.uk has had 'stuff' on it since sometime yesterday; whether
or not these pages are real or fake I've yet to figure out ;-)

And if anyone wants to moan about the stylesheet, you're more than
welcome to send me a replacement!!

I'm intending these only be a temporary replacement for the holding page
- which had even less content on it - but the general jist is about
there. I've taken on board the suggestion of the VFAQ on the first page,
and I think having a longer FAQ is also necessary.

Other suggestions for content more than welcome.. and I guess I will
probably get pulled up sharpish if the pages don't validate .. ;)

Cheers,

Alex.