Re: [Fsfe-uk] My page

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] My page
Date: 13 Feb 2002 11:52:24 +0000

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 11:22, MJ Ray wrote:
>>> I keep e-mailing Phil, and either he's snowed under or I'm killfiled :D
>>From what he said at last night's RMS talk, it seems "snowed under" is
>>surprisingly accurate ;-)

I thought as much ;) Sadly I didn't make it to the RMS talk - moving
flat got in the way and I've only really had about 5 hours' sleep in the
past few days. Shattered is not the word....

> > [...] I will endevour to get this sorted ASAP.
>
> I hate to be harsh, but it's important that it happens in the next 7, I
> think.

No, you're absolutely right. I have the host all setup, it's really just
a DNS thing. I have e-mailed Andy just now, shouldn't be a problem...

> > anyone realise who QinetiQ are/were? I only found out the other day
>
> I didn't.  DERA were an odd beast...

I didn't either (for those who haven't seen it; QinetiQ are what was
DERA - Defence Evaluation and Research Agency). I knew I had a friend
who was working at DERA, I didn't realise it had become QinetiQ.

Cheers,

Alex.