Re: [Fsfe-uk] My page

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] My page
Date: 13 Feb 2002 09:12:23 +0000

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 14:27, Vanessa Conchodon wrote:
> As I could'nt see where we were anymore,
> I have written a page on
>     http://littlemonster.free.fr/en/affs/

Looks good Nessie.

My location is London, if that's of any interest to anyone :)

> Phil & Alex: where are we with website, ML and
>   machine?

I keep e-mailing Phil, and either he's snowed under or I'm killfiled :D
I have an alternative host setup in the meantime, until we can find a
permanent home, and just need to arrange DNS with Andy. For my sins, I
mentioned this last week but still haven't done anything about it: my
excuse is I've spent the last week moving flat, and have only just
resurfaced :) I will endevour to get this sorted ASAP.

My net connection is also non-existant at home ATM - BT have decided
that I don't want a phone line :/ So, I'll only be 'online' in working
hours until at least this Friday. That shouldn't be a problem though;
indeed, it will probably be good for me.

As for documents on my site: I've written commentary on the QinetiQ
report on OSS and the draft policy, which are now (as far as I'm
concerned) finished and have been submitted to GovTalk. (BTW: does
anyone realise who QinetiQ are/were? I only found out the other day
because I know someone who works there! Clue on my site...) The patent
thing is almost done, and ready for posting any time soon for comments
:)

Cheers,

Alex.