[Fsfe-uk] My page

From: Vanessa Conchodon
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] My page
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:27:31 +0100

Hi all!

As I could'nt see where we were anymore,
I have written a page on
    http://littlemonster.free.fr/en/affs/
I have'nt read it after writing it so I'm sure there
are lots of mistakes and lots of things missing.
Don't hesitate to correct me.

Can everybody who wants to become member of AFFS
send me his/her name, location & irc nickname?
Just to know how many we are and where could be
the best location for a meeting.
I wrote some names and location on my page.
Please be sure you are in this list (names
are not yet sorted, read all!).
If you don't agree with a list on this page,
please tell it ;o)
I can hide it and give hidden url to future
members only.

This page is not really nice and I'm not really
proud of it but I've done it fast and it's a beginning.
I'm open to comments & suggestions.

I spoke in December of an APRIL's report.
As this document is not public, please contact
me if you're still interested.

Phil & Alex: where are we with website, ML and
  machine?

Alex: have you written the document about government
  position & sotware patents?

Is AFFS registered in group interests on gov website?

                Nessie.
--
 Vanessa  Conchodon                            ^ee^
                                               (_/ `-^-.