Re: [Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA

From: Alistair Davidson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:52:49 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:

As promised, the next rendition of both
        http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs-const.html
        http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs-so.html
is now online.  Further comments are welcome, but only if they are
accompanied by rewritten snippets to improve things.

Is whoever it was (I'm astoundingly terrible with names, began with an A I think...) working on the website, or should I do a slightly crap bootstrap site for use to put this stuff on when it's finished?

--
Alistair Davidson
Read my comic, Bizmatch! http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html