Re: [Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:19:04 +0000

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 02:42:48AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I believe John Seago is looking into sort of thing this a little, but is
> having trouble locating one particular book, entitled: The Law of Meetings,
> ISBN 0-7121-1227-8.  If your local libraries have a copy, I'd appreciate
> knowing and I can see what I can do in the way of Inter-Library Loans from
> Norwich or Cambridge.

* Personal name Shackleton, Frank
* Title The law and practice of meetings
* Edition 5th ed
* Publication London, Sweet-Maxwell, 1967
* Class number 651.77, SHA
* Format: Books
* Copies on Order: 0
*
* Copy Availability
*
* Location Shelf Location Availability Date Due Category
*          651.77 SHA     On Shelf              Long

Are you looking for that one? Aston University Library.

> I'd appreciate more hard and fast pointers on uses of GPG.

You're not lookin for http://www.gnupg.org/, but something real, I guess?
Couldn't find success stories or legal discussions about using it for voting
etc.

Bye,
Marc

PS: Sorry for being so quiet, but UK law is clearly not my strength and I'm
    completely snowed under with my lecture for the next 3 weeks.

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/