[Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Proposed constitution for a UA
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:51:15 +0000

Hi,

I've taken the skeleton constitution for an unincorporated association from
the NCVO site, filled in the blanks and uploaded the result to
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs-const.html

All comments are welcome, but this was drafted by smarter people than me, so
I'd prefer to only change details (the bits in []s and the obvious
additions).

I'd like to move forwards with this swiftly.  If enough of us are going to
the RMS talk, maybe we could adopt this constitution beforehand?

Thanks,
--
MJR