Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:12:30 +0100

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 12:22:45PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Marc Eberhard <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Seems so. But the offer still stands: I can get a room for a meeting here at
> > Aston University, Birmingham almost anytime. Apparently there was no reply
> > to my last mail asking for a suitable date. So, should we revive that? Which
> > date would be good for all of you? Maybe it works out this time!
>
> Personally, the third week of November looks favourite just now.  I
> expect it won't look as rosy in a week's time when the plans have
> filled up again.

Is that 12 Nov to 18 Nov? Looks good for me. As soon as we agree on a
date(s), I can check the availability of a room. I guess, we would need that
room for the whole day.

> > ... similar for me. Been busy preparing lectures...
>
> I hope you're having more fun than I did.  The administration work of
> lecturing really sucks.

It's not too bad, but there are surely more funny things to do.

> > > I'll talk more again now.  Especially if someone wants to buy ;-)
> > Yes please, I buy all I can get from you! :-)
> Cool.  Who's the right person to talk to at your site and what do they
> want to buy?  :-)

Everything that comes for free... but I guess, that's never hard to sell. :-)

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/