Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List

From: Vanessa Conchodon
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:28:14 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

> On 18 Oct, To: address@hidden wrote:
> > I have in theory subscribed to this list, but I'm not getting any
> > messages. Is this just me [likely] or is the list just not busy?

 No message has been sent since September 14. You can look
 at archives on: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/fsfe-uk/

> During Mr. Ida's talk, it surfaced that the UK has no FSF chapter, and
> so (on the spur of the moment, of course) I opted to fill the role of
> president.
> So here I am. I have no idea of what, exactly, this job entails, but
> I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. :-)

 You can look at archives first. There was a discussion about fsf-uk.
 I have'nt all read so I don't know what was decided.

 I have'nt introduced myself so I do it now.
 I am member of a french LUG named Parinux and of APRIL,
 which is the french chapter of FSF-europe.
 I am not a real active member of april but if someone needs
 information about it, perhaps I can help.

 Regards,
                Vanessa.

--
 Vanessa  Conchodon                            ^ee^
                                               (_/ `-^-.