Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List
Date: 19 Oct 2001 00:45:16 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Damn I'm going to have to get used to not just hitting reply :/

Yes, use "reply to all" to reply to all, please.  That's what it is
there for.

> In that case, I'm in Central London. Want Beer? :-)

Damn you.  I was just there today for meetings (near Bank, Victoria
and King's X, so most of central London en route).  I have no firm
plans for the next visit.

Anyway, I'm in Norfolk.  Want Beer?
http://www.norwichcamra.freeserve.co.uk/festival/festival.htm

Seriously, there was talk of a meeting somewhere more central and less
allergen-filled than London.  It's gone deathly quiet and I'm a little
preoccupied with selling our services just now, as we see the green
shoots of recovery, so I've been bad and not helped keep this list
alive.

I'll talk more again now.  Especially if someone wants to buy ;-)

--
MJR

Do you need advice about the Internet or particular net services?  Why
not talk to my employers?  See http://www.luminas.co.uk/ for details.