Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:54:41 +0100

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 12:45:16AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Seriously, there was talk of a meeting somewhere more central and less
> allergen-filled than London.  It's gone deathly quiet and I'm a little

Seems so. But the offer still stands: I can get a room for a meeting here at
Aston University, Birmingham almost anytime. Apparently there was no reply
to my last mail asking for a suitable date. So, should we revive that? Which
date would be good for all of you? Maybe it works out this time!

> preoccupied with selling our services just now, as we see the green
> shoots of recovery, so I've been bad and not helped keep this list
> alive.

... similar for me. Been busy preparing lectures...

> I'll talk more again now.  Especially if someone wants to buy ;-)

Yes please, I buy all I can get from you! :-)

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/