Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Empty List
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:01:39 +0200

 || On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:51:36 +0100 (BST)
 || address@hidden wrote:

 mk> During Mr. Ida's talk, it surfaced that the UK has no FSF
 mk> chapter, and so (on the spur of the moment, of course) I opted to
 mk> fill the role of president.

Hm. Someone wanting my job, it seems. :)

 mk> So here I am. I have no idea of what, exactly, this job entails,
 mk> but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. :-)

I'm sure we'll be able to find people to fill the roles of chancellor
and vice-chancellor for the UK once the initial structure & group has
set itself up.

Right now the task at hand would be setting up an associate
organization for the UK that we could use as a platform for starting
the FSF Europe chapter UK, because the 2-3 people in the chapter UK
should be deeply entrenched in the associate organization, if
possible, to not only link things on an organizational but also on a
personal level.

Regards,
Georg

--