Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon

From: Peter Saint-Andre
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:36:34 -0500 (CDT)

We used to have an IRC gateway but the maintainer dropped out of the
project so it hasn't kept up with API changes. Yahoo is actively working
to thwart access from all but Yahoo-approved software, and that includes
Jabber/Yahoo gateways. However, some Jabber servers still have working
Yahoo gateways, although jabber.com is not one of them. Refer to my Jabber
User Guide for further information, specifically:

http://www.saint-andre.com/jabber/userguide/gateways.html

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre