dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Bugtraker

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Bugtraker
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:26:32 +0100

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 8:55 AM, François-Xavier WIPLIER <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello every body,

Redmine is a good choice and customizable with a good user experience.

Regards,

Fx wiplier

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 7 mars 2014 à 08:27, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> a écrit :

>> We could use Tuleap API (https://tuleap.net/soap/) and integrate an
>> interface into dolibarr website.
>
> Why redo the wheel ?

Correct, there is many bug tracking tools available already. No sense to loose time with this, its better to use that time
to develop and bugfix dolibarr rathat than adapting dolibar to serve as a bug tracker.
I tried these days the bug genie and i can say its very very nice and well done.
I used before trac for our other project but on the hosting we have its not easy to install as it needs lots of tweaking.
So the bug genie is a perfect alternative imho also because in a colaborative work its good to have wiki integration
with bug tracking.