dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 4

From: [Kreiz IT] Cedric GROSS
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 4
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:47:42 +0100

Hello everybody,

In few minutes I will PR dluo_step 4.

This one impact shipment.

So new class is added : ExpeditionLigneBatch. This is CRUD class for expedition_detbatch table. This one store details of batch-enabled product as we should able to ship several product with different batch number, we need to track it.

Pdf.lib.php file is also impacted as we need to print batch detail on delivery note at least.

Batch management require that stock are decreased during shipment validation, so you need to activate manually this shipment option. Could be an improvement to automatically set this option on batch module activation.

Cedric