dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Bugtraker

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Bugtraker
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 08:27:17 +0100

> We could use Tuleap API (https://tuleap.net/soap/) and integrate an
> interface into dolibarr website.

Why redo the wheel ?

Dolibbar is not a bugtracker

Tuleap problem, in my case, is just not do to collaborative project.
Actually I follow project from github repository and sometime propose
a patch from this instance.

Tuleap looks great to have many closed project. And don't loooks to
provide any collaborative advantage. I'm not sure if this list all
people are an Tuleap account active.

Redmine, bug genie, trac, blood hood, are open source and provide
collaborative aspects.

Cheers

Km
PS sorry for my english, i try to it simple but it's really not my language :)