Re: IndieTech went well!!

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: IndieTech went well!!
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:19:09 +0200

Am 07.07.2014 um 17:37 schrieb Robert Slover:

> Likely it was a spam filter on his end. I can confirm that the copy I
> received was not marked as such.
>
> --Robert

Indeed - I received my last reply (where I had manually removed the *** Spam***
like here) again marked as *** Spam ***

A little research did show that it is likely a SPF issue (which my ISP might
have enabled/enforced without explicitly telling):

        Received-SPF: softfail

But I don't understand it well enough to know if it is on the gnustep mailing
list server side or somewhere
on my receiver side.

It appears that your receiving mail system does not enforce SPF - so you don't
notice.

And Greg, it is definitively not on your sending side.

BR,
Nikolaus