Re: *** Spam *** IndieTech went well!!

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: *** Spam *** IndieTech went well!!
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:34:13 -0400

I'm wondering why this was marked as spam.  I'll post it again if it was marked as such as it's very important to get the word out.

I did mention your work on QuantumStep and the phone that you've built.   The issue IndiePhone is trying to solve is different than issue yours was trying to solve.  IndiePhone is trying to fix the issue of privacy on mobile devices.

I will be looking at the optimizations that exist in QuantumStep for guidance as I move forward on this project.

Greg