Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:23:25 -0500

On 2/21/07, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Why don't we have a voting system for these cases where there is no
real technical issue, just a case of what people prefer?

This brings up an interesting idea!  Why don't we move this discussion to the Wiki?  There we can set up a simple voting procedure, introduce new filesystem layouts, etc.  I checked and there is no FileSystem_Layout page, so we can do it there, or somewhere with a better title.  Either way, I think it would be better to discuss this stuff there.

Stefan