Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:47:32 +0100

On Feb 16, 2007, at 15:42, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:
BTW: in most modern Linuxes you would just drop a file in /etc/
ld.so.conf.d/ instead of editing ld.so.conf.

But not all! Pretty much any distro based on Slackware will have a single file called ld.so.conf in /etc. Since parts of Slackware feel a little like some *BSDs I'd assume they also do things that way.

Hm, so what? Thats why I wrote "most" and "Linux" ;-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess