[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun and overrun

From: HW Wong
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun and overrun
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 20:05:08 +0800

Hi, I get fixed the errors and compiled gnuradio on Ubuntu 11.04 on a notebook.

I get the following errors about for usrp_benchmark_usb.py.
Is it the problem about USB? I don't know how to know my USB is running 2.0.

HP-Compaq-6535s:~/gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$ ./usrp_benchmark_usb.py
Testing 2MB/sec... /home/howie/.gnuradio/prefs/gr_vmcircbuf_default_factory: No such file or directory
gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
uUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuOuUuUuUuUuUuUusb_throughput = 2M
ntotal    = 1000000
nright    = 953366
runlength = 37404
delta     = 962596
FAILED
Testing 4MB/sec... uOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuUuUuUuUuU^Cusb_throughput = 4M
ntotal    = 2000000
nright    = 1907110
runlength = 75805
delta     = 1924195
FAILED
Testing 8MB/sec... uUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuOuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUusb_throughput = 8M
ntotal    = 4000000
nright    = 3883563
runlength = 38818
delta     = 3961182