Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:55:29 +0800

Hey Adib, thanks for the information, I will look into your publications.

--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow

On 2011年5月9日星期一 at 上午9:00, adib_sairi wrote:

Dear Yang,

My master work is on this topic. I have a recent paper on this which as
below,

M. Adib Sarijari, Rozeha A. Rashid, N. Fisal, A. C. C. Lo, S. K. S. Yusof,
N. H. Mahalin.
http://trg.fke.utm.my/members/adib/publications/WWRF%202011-2(2).pdf Dynamic
Spectrum Access Using Cognitive Radio Utilizing GNU Radio and USRP . WWRF
2011, Doha.

more on my work can be found in my website:
http://trg.fke.utm.my/members/adib/

Tom Rondeau wrote:

Yang,
I was talking about benchmark_rx.py, not the transmitter. There is a
callback (sorry, not actually a thread) that sits and waits for a message
from the demod chain called rx_callback. I'm suggesting that you use a
similar technique to send a message about the frequency information, and
then you could use the callback to set the frequency of the device.

I'm also not talking about a simple drop-in replacement for any code that
we
have. We have a lot of examples that will all do various pieces of what
you
want, and you are going to have to synthesize them to make your DSA
application.

Tom

Tom, its very interesting to see and learn your work on DSA. could you
forward this paper to us in the forum? i think the paper is not uploaded
yet. plus, its also great if I can try the code that you have done. is it
open to be download, tested and learned?

we also have a work on parallel sensing and transmit which will eliminate
the sensing time limitation and trade-off. we will published this in a very
near time =) ..

Adib

-----
Mohd Adib Sarijari