Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PlayStation 3

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PlayStation 3
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:13:52 -0500

Mine arrives on Wednesday unless I am mistaken. Has anyone installed Fedora Core and the boot-game-os app and had it work? I know it does under YDL. I have both distro's in iso form. My wife forced me to buy Tiger Woods golf so she insists that gaming not be disabled. ;-). This is definitely not for me (former low handicapper gone to seed). ;-)

Bob