Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] more gmsk issues

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] more gmsk issues
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:18:38 -0500

  So the bottom line question is why in the heck would a file transfer over a
  stateless protocol get frozen after a certain number of bytes when it
  appears I can ping with large payloads indefinitely?

  For the record, anything terribly deep in python or networking code is
  beyond me- so aside from simple settings tweaks and protocol/application
  selection to garner stability, I'm probably out of my league.

No one can tell without looking at the data.

You really need to look at both sides with tcpdump.  Packets that are
sent should, at least probably, arrive.  It may be that there is some
bit pattern that results in them always not arriving, and you can
debug that at the MAC/PHY layer without understanding why the upper
layer is sending that pattern.

--
    Greg Troxel <address@hidden>