Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:04:31 -0600

I am going to look into it. I like to make sure it work in wine first. Last time we had this problem lilypond had trouble finding one of those files that guile needed to run. How long has the nightly build been broken? I remember Richards mingw build working.  What was the different in relation to the lilypond executable and libs?

Jeremiah

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 4:23 AM Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Sun, 2021-02-14 at 18:13 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> If it is any help. the only difference I can find between the bin
> folders of Jeremiah's trial version and one which Typesets is
> that the trial version has an extra file length 108664 bytes, named
> generate_source.exe

Thanks for this. The generate_source.exe has been dropped as it was
never needed and triggered false positives from some virus detectors.
However, I'm not quite sure what you have compared: the bin directory
includes the Denemo executable itself which will differ. For a clean
test there must be no .denemo-xxx folders available and (perhaps) no
LilyPond executable in the path.

I've done a fresh extraction of the Jeremiah's zip file and will try to
get a clean environment a windows laptop to test it.

Richard