Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:21:51 +0000

On Thu, 2021-02-18 at 22:23 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have moved the order like you suggested and that fixed it in wine.
> It should now work in windows. I can test more tomorrow. I have
> updated the zip file to include the fix.
Great!
I've downloaded last night's build (version 2.5.1) and tested it under
windows Vista - it typesets ok now. I've also tested

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/denemo-mingw/denemo-2.5.0.zip

and it typesets too.
Using (d-GetLilyVersion) I see that you have bundled the latest 2.22
version :) I'd be happy to see the various improvements merged in to
the release branch - there is a Czech translation that came in just too
late.