Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 08:55:35 +0000

On Wed, 2021-02-10 at 10:18 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Richard,
> I have created some mingw binaries for testing:
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/denemo-mingw/denemo-mingw-2.5.0.zip
> If all checks out I will upload the tarball and cp this binary over
> the downloads folder.

I've tested this out on the old Vista laptop I have access to and it
seems the LilyPond that is bundled is not working. Does it run under
wine for you? I get no typesetting that way either, though my .wine
directory might be at fault. Is this the same LilyPond files copied
over or is it freshly built?