Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:36:19 -0600

Richard,
Would you like me to create windows binaries for this? I know you are
also building the windows binaries but I read on some thread that you
are using a different version of lilypond than what is in my overnight
builds. Are the windows binaries that are to be distributed as the
official version now being built from your user?

Jeremiah