Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 10:23:18 +0000

On Sun, 2021-02-14 at 18:13 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> If it is any help. the only difference I can find between the bin
> folders of Jeremiah's trial version and one which Typesets is
> that the trial version has an extra file length 108664 bytes, named
> generate_source.exe

Thanks for this. The generate_source.exe has been dropped as it was
never needed and triggered false positives from some virus detectors.
However, I'm not quite sure what you have compared: the bin directory
includes the Denemo executable itself which will differ. For a clean
test there must be no .denemo-xxx folders available and (perhaps) no
LilyPond executable in the path.

I've done a fresh extraction of the Jeremiah's zip file and will try to
get a clean environment a windows laptop to test it.

Richard