Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: New version denemo-2.5~rc1
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 20:34:19 +0000

On Tue, 2021-02-16 at 11:04 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I am going to look into it. I like to make sure it work in wine
> first. Last time we had this problem lilypond had trouble finding one
> of those files that guile needed to run.
I've run lilypond-windows.exe on its own on windows Vista with a simple
input file and it created an empty temporary file (obscure name) but
gave no other output not even to the terminal.
>  How long has the nightly build been broken?
I don't know - anyone with their own LilyPond installation (and the
preferences set to find it) wouldn't notice...
>  I remember Richards mingw build working.
??? mxe build? I have been building just denemo and copying onto a
structure containing a LilyPond mxe build from some time back. This is
the first time in ages that I've refreshed that build from the
overnight zip file. When I try to run lilypond-window.exe --version
from a terminal on Vista I see no output, but I think that may be just
because it is a "no-console" build.