Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:23:48 -0400

Dalibor Topic wrote:
On a side note, noone may have actually realized this, but according to japitools we're 75% there on java 1.2. *Without* CORBA.

Most amazing is libgcj's score now that CORBA and XML both *are* included.

It's 77% of 1.4! [1]

Classpath's japi files, btw, are a month out of date, don't include CORBA, XML or Tritonus, and were built with the old version[2] - I understand that Tom is working on some classpath build issues.

I'm really interested to see what its total score is once these issues are resolved: in areas that *are* included, classpath is more consistently green than libgcj is - it might even hit 80%.

Kaffe's japi files appear to be from August 18th and again built with the old version[2]. I guess those aren't automatically built?

Stuart.

[1] Interestingly, libgcj scores higher against 1.4 than 1.3. This seems to indicate that the areas that are new in 1.4 are better-covered than 1.3 as a whole. [2] Being built with the old version appears to cost at least 0.5% in score due to incorrect output from the old version.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.