Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores
Date: 01 Oct 2004 15:39:42 -0600

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> How did you manage to get JacORB to build?

I cheated and downloaded it prebuilt.

Stuart> Nice - lack of providers of course hurts the real-life
Stuart> usefulness, but doesn't hurt the japi scores in the slightest
Stuart> ;)

Perhaps we can wire in some already existing image readers once we've
got this.

BTW, it would be cool if japi mentioned how much each package
contributed to the total.  E.g., javax.security.auth.spi is red, but
it consists of a single interface, so looking at the colors gives a
false impression of where the holes really lie...

Tom