bibledit-general

Re: [be] OSIS export

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] OSIS export
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:28:55 -0500

Thanks so much, Teus,

I will upgrade soon. For now the full #2 export works great for me.

However the sword programs for Linux leave a lot to be desired. I find that BPBible (a portable program that works with Wine) is the best for getting the format right and displaying footnotes and cross references properly.

Thanks!
Phil

Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005

      One King to rule them all, One Son to find them,
      One Blood to cleanse them all, And from the dark unbind them.