bibledit-general

Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:07:35 +0100

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 22:42 -0800, Mark Duling wrote:
> Is there some known reason not to install bibledit with macports?  I
> assumed everyone did it that way, but I never noticed the instructions
> specify a manual install of the app after installing all the
> dependencies with macports.  Does anyone know why that is?
Just yesterday I updated the page at
https://sites.google.com/site/bibledit/gtk/installation/macintosh/version-4-1-on-mac-os-x-10-6
 to include the port install bibledit which was mentioned yesterday. I've added
your email address to the ones who can edit the pages. I'd be grateful if you
updated the Macintosh installation to read exactly the way you think is good.
Thanks! Teus.