bibledit-general

Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac

From: Eric
Subject: Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:52:47 +0200

Just to jump in on this Mac + Bibledit bandwagon – I would love to install
Bibledit on my Mac, but I'm a complete non-techie without the time to muddle
through dependencies, etc., etc. I just wish there was an app to drag into the
applications folder and use. :)

I have one Bible in USFM format and could put the translation I'm working on
into that format for use in Bibledit, but I don't have time to learn how to
install Bibledit on a Mac, so I'm rather stuck.

This is just a plea that if there is someone who can package the app in a
dummie-proof form for us non-techies, that'd be wonderful. I guess it must be a
lot of work (time consuming) to do that or someone would be doing it regularly
with new builds.

Kind regards all!