bibledit-general

[be] Printing fromBibledit

From: David Ingraham
Subject: [be] Printing fromBibledit
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:37:45 -0800

So, I have gotten the hang of typing and importing the Maring material into Bibledit.  Nine chapters of Matthew typed in already. Saving it is ok as well. Formatting with all the markers going well also. But when I try to print any of the material out after I have put it into Bibledit, it refuses with a vengeance  It says "does not recognize the PDF format." Does anyone out there have any idea of what to do? Doing all this on a Mac. Would appreciate any help. David