bibledit-general

Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac

From: David Ingraham
Subject: Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 23:18:14 -0800

Hi Eric,

It took me a couple tries to get it on, but no too hard to do. I am not an actual computer tech sort of guy, but got it all on.

The instructions for how to install it are not that bad either. Just got to read them a bit closely.

Yeah, I wish there was an app to drag across as well. Also wish there was more detail instructions on how to actually run the program. Importing, etc..

So now the fun of inputting all the Maring into Bibledit. I figure it may be a tedious drawn out experience, but in the end praying it is worth it all.

A question to you? What program are you using now to do USFM formatting? Do you know if it is possible to do USFM formatting on OpenOffice? All my material is in that. If I could just add the markings then it would save a lot of hassle in importing it into Bibledit.

Anyway... glad it is on and looking forward to learning and using the program.