bibledit-general

Re: [be] New 3.5 open GUI

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: Re: [be] New 3.5 open GUI
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:46:14 -0800

also, on Microsoft Windows, some windows (keyterms?) are popping off screen.

I've also noticed on Mac X11, Linux X11(KDE) some odd focus issues with the menubar. Oscillating focus between the text and menu windows..

I am going to build from git and see if these are fixed already. There is a report on Windows of the menu bar window being always on top. I cannot reproduce that, but it might be related to the behavior I see on X11.

dan :)